Join beet growers, advisors and others at the key event for enhancing beet productivity and profitability.
- examine the varieties on the Recommended List 2018
- innovative new pellets aimed at enhancing future yield.
- special features on soil health and crop data collection and management.
- demonstration plots on nitrogen rates, fungicide use and soil & root interactions.
- meet the BBRO Team to discover more on research and new innovations for the sugar beet crop.
- browse beet related trade stands.
Events run from 11:00 to 15:00. Refreshments available throughout the day.
4th July - Bracebridge Heath, Lincolnshire
6th July - Morley Farms, Deopham Road, Morley St. Botolph, Wymondham, NR18 9DF